Hi, babes! As many of you know I recently got a much-needed hair makeover by the amazing Morgan Parks at Nine Zero One Salon! You guys have been SO sweet – giving both my hair and my outfit all the love! A lot of you were curious about my outfit details, so I thought I’d share all the deets today on my blog for you to shop.
- This adorable tee is from Pac Sun! It’s so simple and soft, perfect to pair with denim bottoms of any kind! (I may or may not have worn this like 5 times already since buying it last week…)
- Another closet staple for me this summer were these TopShop Boyfriend Jeans. For me, they’re the perfect amount of ripped and SO comfy, I swear I could sleep in them!
- I love that slip-on sneakers are a thing right now. These little guys from Vince have been my go-tos for a while. They’re easy to dress up or down too, and you know that your girl loves her some versatility.
- Who’s down for a little bit of Western flair? I’m low-key obsessed with this metal-tipped belt from Urban Outfitters. It adds a dash effortless detail to any outfit, and comes in such fun colors!
- Don’t forget about accessories… This simple and dainty anklet is so girly, it softens up your sneaks, and trust me, red nail polish is always a good idea.
I’m loving these last few weeks of summer heat, and you best believe that I will be rocking tees and ripped jeans for as long as I possibly can! Happy shopping loves!