Alright ladies, it is just about that time again for another look into my closet! Today on the blog I am sharing one of my absolute favorite looks this summer. Nothing screams summer lovin’ more than a tropical maxi skirt, right?! Once you find your favorite printed maxi you will be living in it this summer like I’ve been. Always versatile, it makes dressing up any outfit so simple and is by far one of my most comfortable outfit options for a warm summer day.
There are so many different ways you can style your outfit with a maxi these days, so I’ve thrown together just a few of my favorites to share with all of you!
- Show Me Your Mumu Kauai Kisses Skirt – Let’s jet set off to a tropical vacay! This lush paradise print will be love at first sight. Make sure to pair this tropical foliage print with any of your favorite solid crop tops or a basic white tee!
- Show Me Your Mumu Flirt Skirt – Let’s be real…who doesn’t love a gorgeous floral print?! Pair with a matching or solid color crop top and your look is complete. A wrap style skirt that features the cutest slit and midi length.
- Flynn Skye Wrap It Up Skirt – I love anything Flynn Skye so you already know I’m obsessed with this wrap maxi skirt! So lightweight and feminine, this print and style are to die for.
- Blue Life Aura Skirt – Made to perfection. As most of you may know, the wrap style maxi skirt is a must-have this season. The high waist wrap is what makes it so stylish and flattering. I’m also loving this pretty mustard color!
- River Island Maxi Broderie Skirt – Always say yes to broderie! So easy to style this with anything. You can either dress it up with some booties or down a bit with a pair of sandals. Perfect for a summer barbecue or day at the beach.