Aloha, babes! Now that DWTS has officially come to an end, it was time for a much needed tropical vacay! As much as I love to finally be home with my family and friends, when the weather starts getting really cold in Utah, I gotta make an escape to somewhere sweet and sunny! This year Carson and I chose to travel to the heavenly island of Kauai. I thought I’d put together a list of all the essential items to bring when traveling to your tropical oasis! Hope you love it! xx
- I’m always down to resurrect one of my favorite Summer accessories – my Chila Bag! These bags are the perfect mix of practical, exotic and chic. It’s so fun and versatile, I swear I can always pair it with endless looks! It’s a staple and a statement piece in one.. Plus it holds like, SO much stuff! Get yourself one ASAP 🙂
- I was a little nervous about bathing suit shopping in November, but when LSpace is in the picture, I really should not have been. I found this flirty, off-the-shoulder top in the sweetest palm print with a super fun lace-up front! I snagged a pair of matching bottoms that come in a reversible option! Hello, two in one!
- We all know about protecting our skin from the harsh UV rays, but let’s not forget about our presh little eyeballs! These sunnies are so effortless and like, actually sturdy enough to survive all your travels! P.S. Did you know that Diff names all of their sunglass styles after their DOGS? So sweet, I die.
- When at the beach, I have been known to literally drench myself in this body fragrance mist lol… It smells like fresh, tropical heaven and the best part is, it can be sprayed on anything – your hair, clothes, sheets, you name it!
- Currently obsessed with lightweight, flowy dresses, and believe me, I’ll find any excuse to wear them all year long! They’re effortlessly comfy + cute, so obviously I’m a fan. Loving this one from Tiare Hawaii, really killing those island vibes!
Have any more tropical travel suggestions? Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear from ya. <3