The sun is shining, the beaches are crowded, and it’s officially the First Day of Summer! To celebrate I’ll be sharing some of my favorite summertime essentials and trends that I’m absolutely loving this season. From pom pom tote bags to comfy espadrille sandals, here are the items I can’t live without this summer!
- Komono Phoenix in Rose Quartz – Every girl needs a cute pair of retro cat eye sunglasses and I’ve found the perfect pair that will transition seamlessly from weekend brunch to a day at the beach!
- Pompom Monokini – I’m currently obsessed with all things pom pom inspired and this monokini is the cutest look for a weekend getaway trip or lounging at the beach. It’s a super flattering style with an added flare and pop of vibrant color.
- Sonix Phone Case – Looking to dress your tech with tropical summer flare? This flamingo phone case from Madewell is SO adorable and so on trend for the season!
- Forever 21 Straw Tote – I’m loving the shape and details of this straw tote bag! It has the cutest pom pom trim along the seam that adds a summery twist to the traditional tote.
- Soludos Sandals – These sandals are the perfect travel companion this summer! From the beach to the street, these lace-up espadrille sandals will complete your outfit and are comfortable enough to join you on all your summer adventures.
- Soleil Toujours Organic Sunscreen Mist – Skin protection during these hot summer months is HUGE for me! Especially because of my history with melanoma I need a sunscreen that protects and lasts all day long. This one is super light weight and protects your skin without the harmful chemicals found in standard sunscreens.
Shop the Post: