The sun is shining, the beaches are crowded, and it’s officially the First Day of Summer! I’ve been looking forward to this day and preparing for it for quite some time. To celebrate I’ll be sharing some of my favorite summertime essentials and trends that I’m absolutely loving this season. My home is already kitted out with white furnishing as well as the Best Cooling Fan to keep the space nice and cool so I don’t overheat. No one wants to be sweaty and uncomfortable in their own home! Summer can make it difficult to find the motivation to do anything, especially getting yourself ready for the day ahead. The heat makes everyone a lot more tired, so it can be difficult to go out and do anything. Of course, we all need to go out at some point. To make it cooler in the house, my friend suggested that I got an Indoor AC installed to make sure that I can stay cool in my home, allowing me to get ready comfortably without getting too hot. Whilst an AC would’ve been great, I eventually decided on a cooling fan. That’s equally as effective, as I do have to leave the house sometimes. I also have my outdoor essentials ready too! From pom-pom tote bags to comfy espadrille sandals, here are the items I can’t live without this summer!
- Komono Phoenix in Rose Quartz – Every girl needs a cute pair of retro cat eye sunglasses and I’ve found the perfect pair that will transition seamlessly from weekend brunch to a day at the beach!
- Pompom Monokini – I’m currently obsessed with all things pom pom inspired and this monokini is the cutest look for a weekend getaway trip or lounging at the beach. It’s a super flattering style with an added flare and pop of vibrant color.
- Sonix Phone Case – Looking to dress your tech with tropical summer flare? This flamingo phone case from Madewell is SO adorable and so on trend for the season! Or if you’re more in the mind for something custom, check out what the Germans call a Personalisierte Handyhülle, or we’d call a personalized phone case. You could put on some of your favourite selfies to give it a really unique look! Me, i’ll be sticking to the flamingos for now – there’s still times to come to get those photos before committing.
- Forever 21 Straw Tote – I’m loving the shape and details of this straw tote bag! It has the cutest pom pom trim along the seam that adds a summery twist to the traditional tote.
- Soludos Sandals – These sandals are the perfect travel companion this summer! From the beach to the street, these lace-up espadrille sandals will complete your outfit and are comfortable enough to join you on all your summer adventures.
- Soleil Toujours Organic Sunscreen Mist – Skin protection during these hot summer months is HUGE for me! Especially because of my history with melanoma I need a sunscreen that protects and lasts all day long. This one is super light weight and protects your skin without the harmful chemicals found in standard sunscreens.
Shop the Post: