Hey loves! Something I love about springtime is that it always feels like a fresh start. It’s a great opportunity to get organized + cleaned up in all areas of life! Whether it be your house, diet, social life, or mind, I think that it’s so important to always be in the practice of de-cluttering! I wanted to share with you some of my Spring Refresh Essentials, or tools that I really think make getting back on track super fun and easy.
- Planner – Even with a smartphone calendar and all of the reminder apps that are out there, I still swear by good, old-fashioned paper bound planners. Something about physically writing down my daily to-do’s and crossing them off as I go makes me extra productive! Plus, the fun planners from Ban.do come with the cutest stickers to decorate with!
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Mask – I’ve started to become obsessed with nighttime face masks. It’s the greatest thing because you simply apply at night, and then wake up feeling glowing and refreshed! I love this one so much, it smells like summer!
- Collagen Beauty Powder – Collagen is the most abundant, naturally occurring protein in our body, and it’s basically the glue that holds us all together. I’ve been taking Collagen supplements in the form of this Beauty Powder and I’ve totally seen a difference! It’s made my skin + hair feel stronger and more moisturized. Just mix it into smoothies or your morning drink of choice, you won’t even notice it!
- Makeup Organizer – Do you guys remember those fun + colorful Caboodle makeup organizers we all had as kids? Well, I’m so excited to share that they’re BACK! I’m in love with these vintage ones from Urban Outfitters. Goodbye bathroom counter clutter!
- Oil Diffuser – Have you guys fallen in love with essential oils yet? I swear by them! It’s so interesting to learn all about the different effects of various scents. I like to diffuse a relaxing oil like lavender or eucalyptus and meditate, pray, breathe deeply, or just clear my mind!
Do you guys have any tips for Springtime refreshing? Comment below to share!