Hey loves! Something I love about springtime is that it always feels like a fresh start. It’s a great opportunity to get organized and cleaned up in all areas of life! Whether it be your house, diet, social life, or mind, I think that it’s so important to always be in the practice of de-cluttering!
At the moment, I am currently decluttering my bathroom as I have decided it is well overdue an upgrade! I have a few home improvement projects planned over the next few months, but getting my bathroom in order is definitely a priority. I have actually been planning to remodel my bathroom for a few months now but since spring is here, I finally have the time to put my plans into place.
For example, I have just picked out a gorgeous new bathtub. Honestly, it is so luxurious, it even has special whirlpool jets. Plus, I have purchased a pretty double vanity unit sink. I have already contacted a few plumbers online like Sarkinen Plumbing and now I am just waiting to compare as many quotes as possible!
There are no doubts about it, remodeling your bathroom can be a lot of fun. That being said, it is crucial that you hire a plumber to take care of your heating and plumbing. Genuinely, I cannot wait for my bathroom to start coming together now that I have cleared out most of the clutter!
Anyway, enough about my bathroom plans! I wanted to share with you some of my Spring Refresh Essentials, or tools that I really think can make getting back on track super fun and easy.
- Planner – Even with a smartphone calendar and all of the reminder apps that are out there, I still swear by good, old-fashioned paper bound planners. Something about physically writing down my daily to-do’s and crossing them off as I go makes me extra productive! Plus, the fun planners from Ban.do come with the cutest stickers to decorate with!
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Mask – I’ve started to become obsessed with nighttime face masks. It’s the greatest thing because you simply apply at night, and then wake up feeling glowing and refreshed! I love this one so much, it smells like summer!
- Collagen Beauty Powder – Collagen comes in many forms; there is collagen-rich food, collagen peptides uk, or food product specially made with collagen in mind. It is the most abundant, naturally occurring protein in our body, and it’s basically the glue that holds us all together. I’ve been taking Collagen supplements in the form of this Beauty Powder and I’ve totally seen a difference! It’s made my skin + hair feel stronger and more moisturized. Just mix it into smoothies or your morning drink of choice, you won’t even notice it!
- Makeup Organizer – Do you guys remember those fun + colorful Caboodle makeup organizers we all had as kids? Well, I’m so excited to share that they’re BACK! I’m in love with these vintage ones from Urban Outfitters. Goodbye bathroom counter clutter!
- Oil Diffuser – Have you guys fallen in love with essential oils yet? I swear by them! It’s so interesting to learn all about the different effects of various scents. I like to diffuse a relaxing oil like lavender or eucalyptus and clear my mind! You can also add a few drops of CBD oil (available from Blessed CBD) to enhance the relaxing mood and promote overally health and wellness.
Do you guys have any tips for Springtime refreshing? Comment below to share!