Hello sweet friends! So December is officially here on FRIDAY! How did that even happen? Don’t get me wrong, all these winter holidays and chilly days are making me super excited, but it also means that Christmas shopping is upon us!! I cannot wait to be sitting around the tree with the fam (probably in matching PJs..), sipping cocoa and opening presents! I know that getting all those gifts wrapped up and ready can be a stressful time, so I’m here to perhaps ease your anxiety a little bit with my Holiday Gift Guide! It’s just a small round-up of some goodies that I think would put smiles on the faces of everyone special in your life 🙂
- An amazing piece of jewelry from 31 Bits! Check out the necklace set that I designed with them. This is such a special brand that does incredible things when it comes to spreading love, encouragement, and helping those in need.
- You’ll never go wrong with a Rachel Zoe Box of Style! It’s basically a collection of everything trendy and stylish, all wrapped in the sleekest little black box. From beauty products and little accessories to cute accents for your home, it really is impossible not to love 🙂 PS if you order now, you can save $20 with the code “WINTER20!”
- Have a long-distance friend that needs a dose of holiday love? Please check out the adorable little gifts + notes from greetabl! They have the sweetest boxes that can be easily customized with different styles and trinkets to create the perfect gift for literally anyone! I’m in love.
- Bring a little bit of summer back into these chilly, dry months with a coconutty gift from Kopari Beauty! I’m 100% obsessed with all their products, and they have some amazing gift packages right now! Just saying, I wouldn’t be mad if there was a this Coconut Multitasking Kit under the tree with my name on it…
- This Faux Fur Throw from West Elm is everything. It looks SO cozy and will for sure add an effortless pop of texture + color to any room. And you guys know me.. I’m all for effortless lol..
- For all the dudes in your life, please do them a favor and check out the goods from GH Bass & Co! From handy little tools to subtly stylish playing cards, it seriously is a one-stop-shop for little gifts + stocking stuffers!
Have more gifting suggestions? Please comment below – I need all the help I can get!
Happy Shopping <3