Hi loves! I can’t express to you enough how excited I am for this upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars and to be apart of team #MoveItOrLugeIt!
As you know, my partner for this season is USA Olympic Luge Medalist, Chris Mazdzer. We’ve been hanging out a lot and getting to know each other these past few weeks, and I wanted to share a little bit about him!
Enjoy these fun facts:
- He’s 6’1
- He’s from Pittsfield, MA
- He’s competed in 3 winter games
- He’s currently the only non-european to win a medal for luge
- Recently named as an Athlete Mentor for Classroom Champions, a non-profit organization partnering Olympic and Paralympic athletes with students and teachers in underserved communities
- Chris is the athlete representative to the executive board of the Federation of International Luge
- Chris has a degree in Business Administration/Finance, and when he’s done with his athletic career, he aspires to be a financial consultant
- Chris’ favorite TV shows are Family Guy & Vice News
- Chris is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys rock climbing, mountain biking and exploring the world!
- Chris is most excited to learn the Tango 🙂
Check out this video of Chris and I to learn more about us! We can’t wait to perform for you guys on Monday, April 30th on ABC <3