You guys, it’s finally November! I absolutely love this time of year and getting to cuddle up with all of the people I love. Being away from so many of my family and friends during the season of DWTS can be really hard at times, but when I finally get to see them it makes our time together that much more special. Having a cute jacket is the finishing touch for any outfit, and it’s essential to create the perfect look! With the cold weather finally coming to LA, I want to share some of my favorite jacket finds for this season!
1. EVERY girl needs a staple denim jacket in their closet. This Levi’s jacket is the perfect piece that can transition from day to night, which is perfect for someone as busy as I am! I love how effortless it makes any outfit look with its slouchy fit.
2. I’m obsessed with this long, wool blend coat from H&M! The large collar and belt give it such an elegant and elevated look, all while being extremely flattering. Throw it over a dress when going out or with jeans and a tee to complete your outfit!
3. This furry bomber is seriously the head-turner I’ve been searching for. It’s silky faux fur and cut are so fun, it adds an effortless pop to any and all ensembles! And you guys know me pretty well by now, I’m always down for looking SO trendy without having to try that hard 🙂
4. Blank NYC’s leather Moto Jacket is literally PERFECT! The leather is so soft and its slender body and sleeves are so flattering on my shape. Dress it up or down, it looks good with practically everything. Plus, it comes in an amazing variety of colors, so go nuts!
5. If you’ve been trying to find the military jacket of your dreams forever, this is just what you need. The army green color couldn’t get any better, and it looks slightly worn – which gives it a vintage feel. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this one!