As the Holidays approach quicker and quicker, I thought I’d take a minute to sit down and share with you some of my favorite beauty and fashion trends of the season! Ever since DWTS ended, I feel like my life has finally gotten to slow down a little bit. I got to take a MUCH NEEDED vacay with the hubs to Hawaii, and now am so ready to wind down and score some quality family time. Of course, with that comes a solid round of holiday parties and get togethers! Although it’s a ton of fun, eating delicious treats and hanging out with loved ones, it’s actually a lot of effort planning out different looks for each one! This season I’m super into velvet and sparkles, with touches of faux fur and all things fuzzy! I created this fun little head-to-toe guide to help you get ready for all your holiday parties!
- On your HEAD: Every girl needs a go-to beret! I have to say, when these little beauties first came back on the scene, I was a tiny bit skeptical. I wasn’t 100% sure that I could pull one off without looking like an actual French painter… BUT this one is just perfect, and adds a touch of class to any ensemble! Plus, it’s made of wool so it’ll keep your little noggin toasty warm when you’re out in the chilly winter air!
- On your FACE: After a few nights around town in the dry, winterness, your skin is bound to suffer! I usually remedy this dilemma with a quick mask! I’m obsessed with this one from Glossier because it doesn’t just clarify your pores, but deeply moisturizes as well! Say buh-bye to dry, flakiness and HULLO to that glow.
- Keeping you WARM: Like I said, I’m really into the faux fur that’s happening this season. This jacket, therefore, is everything. The pattern is such fun, but in neutral enough colors that you don’t look cray in front of those relatives you haven’t seen in a while.. Haha.. But seriously, I HIGHLY recommend.
- Around your BODY: You know me.. When it comes to a bag, I’m all about practicality. I want something that will carry allllll of the things (I don’t pack light). BUT finding cute, trendy clutches and crossbodies that actually have room to spare, is always a challenge. Enter the circle bag. I’m in love with this trend! This little round, red bag is the most flawless addition to any holiday outfit, and actually does it’s job – carries your stuff!
- Keeping you FRESH: Again with the dry winter taking a toll on your skin! I’m really enjoying this body polish from Herbivore Botanicals. It’s amazing to keep in the shower and give yourself a little scrub down at the end of each day! It is great at removing any dead skin and hydrating at the same time! PLUS is smells like literal roses. Yes, please!
- On your FEET: Booties are my jam… At all times but ESPECIALLY in the winter. They’re just as dressy as heels, but you don’t have to worry about having a pretty pedicure.. Lol. I digress, these glam little beauties from BCBGeneration are everything.
Have any other Holiday Essentials? Comment below, I’d love to hear from ya 🙂