Hi Babes! With Summer right around the corner, many people are trying to get a head start on their tan and skincare! Whether you use tanning moisturizer, find yourself under some Tanning Bed Bulbs, or are just waiting for the sun to come out, you need to make sure you’re keeping your skin hydrated and prep it for the dry summer as much as you would prep your tan! I have been super into keeping my skin hydrated and glowing. I love rocking a natural, dewey look and wanted to let you in on my favorite skin and makeup products for achieving that sun kissed face!
- Jergens Natural Glow Firming Moisturizer: Self tanning is one of my top tips for achieving natural glowing skin. This firming lotion tones and tightens skin while also gradually creating a natural summer glow. It is a great solution for a natural, effortless look.
- Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment: Glowing skin also starts within. Using a hydrating mask helps moisturize and restore my skin to achieve that dewy glow. This mask is a go to for a healthy looking glowing complexion.
- Glossier Haloscope in Quartz: This dew effect highlighter is perfect for creating a hydrated, dewy finish. It’s super important to make sure your makeup does not dry out during the summer and this highlighter always does the trick of keeping my face glowing all day long.
- BECCA X Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette: This palette is essential for creating a summer glow. I love mixing this highlighter, blush, and bronzer combo to keep my skin looking tan and shining.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: This lip mask is perfect to help keep my lips moisturized and replenished from the dry summer heat. Using this as a lip mask, or just as a daily chapstick keeps my lips healthy, smooth, and soft. Topping off my look with this chapstick keeps with my natural glowing style.
Let me know if you try any of these products, and what your essentials are for achieving an effortless summer glow! Shop below.