Hello, loves! For those of you who haven’t heard yet, Carson and I recently bought our very first home together! So exciting, but it’s a little bit of a fixer-upper, so we’ve got some work to do! That being said, I’m looking forward to starting fresh when it comes to designing + decorating. I swear I’m knee deep into Pinterest every day looking for inspiration. It’s so dangerous, I could spend hours and hours looking up what furniture and details we should include in our home! I’ve come across some amazing trends and styles that I just can’t get enough of, and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you!
- I saw these pendant lights and fell absolutely in love with them! I think that having a beautiful set of overhead lights really ties a room together, and avoiding floor lamps saves so much space!
- As you guys know, I’m such a sucker for cozy things. I will almost ALWAYS choose the comfy option over the stylish one, but I feel like these throw pillows are totally the best of both worlds!
- This mirror is so pretty! I love the gold accent and the touch of femininity that it adds. Our house is in Utah, so it already has that mountain-ish vibe going; I’m all about balancing that out with a few delicate pieces like this one.
- I’m trying not to turn into a crazy plant lady because I seriously cannot get enough! The only issue is that I sometimes accidentally let them die.. Haha but this one is fake, but still SO cute. Win-win!
- I love the versatile look + feel of a classic leather sofa. This color is so rich, and it’s dark so I feel like won’t get dirty that often!
- Also, super obsessed with this coffee table! Again, I’m all about balancing out the cabin vibes with a little something girly and beachy, and this table totally does the trick.
I’m so excited to embark on this remodeling journey! I can never have too many ideas or suggestions, so comment below with your favorite home decor!