Hey guys! Today I’ll be sharing what I like to wear when I travel so I can stay cute and comfy! With my crazy busy schedule, I’ve been finding myself in and out of the airport and on planes a lot lately and I NEED to feel comfortable but never want to compromise looking stylish while incorporating some of my favorite fashion trends of the moment. Shop my full look below and read about out what I love about each of these travel-friendly pieces!
- Jamie Top – This soft cotton tee in light grey is so classic and comfy to travel in! Tuck it into a pair of high waisted jeans for a cool casual look.
- Reed Duster Cardi – Stay warm in the plane with this long duster cardigan. It’s really lightweight and comfortable for those long flights.
- MOTO Indigo Ripped Jamie Jeans -You can never go wrong with a pair of Jamie Jeans from Topshop! They are so stretchy and high waisted, making them super flattering. I like the knee rips to add a little edgy touch to my outfit.
- Lancer – I always like to wear sneakers when traveling for maximum comfort. Of course regular sneakers can be boring, so I picked out this super cute blush pair.
- Sharper Edge – It’s always good to bring a pair of sunnies with you, especially if you have a sunny destination. I’m really into reflective, circular lenses right now!
- Frank Belt – I love this belt because it’s super versatile; you can wear it with high waisted jeans or use it to belt a flowy dress.
- Cameron Street Candace – This bag is my go-to! It fits all my stuff and is the perfect size for travel.
- Hardside Spinner Luggage – I love how cute this luggage is. Plus the floral makes it really easy to distinguish at baggage claim!